- Three early stage startups pitch to investors and to viewers.
- Viewers receive PreMoney® to invest in the startups.
- Viewers compete to win prizes for smart investments.
- Startups vie for meetings with investors.
- The PreMoney investment window remains open for a week. During this period, viewers can make any number of changes to their investments.
- Investment window closes at the end of the week.
- Results and rewards are announced for top investments from the viewers, and for investor meetings won by startups.
PreRound uses the Pre® app developed specifically for pitch events. The app is free for the audience and startups, and provides them a Gamified Startup Investing® experience at pitch events.
Pre® has been designed to engage audience with startups, encourage critical thinking, sharpen investing skills, validate ideas, and provide early stage startups with means to showcase their ventures to raise capital.
The Pre app uses patented systems to provide a gamified startup-investing experience. The app has a strong user base in the startup community having been used at events from ivy leagues to community colleges, accelerators, angel groups, and pitch competitions. It has been used in different countries from the United States, Asia, Africa, and Europe.
The PreRound® series is designed to boost visibility to early stage startups, help them validate their ideas, build a community of supporters around their venture, and showcase the engagement to early stage investors. If you are seeking any or all of the above, you should consider pitching on PreRound.
PreRound has been designed for early stage startups looking to achieve their first round of funding. We look for startups with novel and compelling ideas and clearly articulated value propositions for their users. PreRound startups can be at various development stages, anywhere from ideation to beta testing or revenue to pre-revenue. We prefer startups who have not yet raised funding from institutional investors. However, friends/family rounds or grants do not count.
Got questions? Contact us
Complete an online application.
We review every application submitted to PreRound.
- Submit a short application here.
- After submitting your application, you will receive an Audition Invite if you make the cut.
- Upon receiving the Audition Invite, we will set up a date for you to pitch to the PreRound team via Zoom.
- After a review from our team, you’ll be notified if you were selected to pitch on the show.
- If selected for the show, the PreRound team will schedule a time for the final pitch recording including the Q+A.
Currently, participation in PreRound is free. If you are applying or will be selected to pitch on the show, you do not have to pay to participate. But you will need access to internet and a computer in order to participate.
PreRound episodes will be streamed to Youtube Live, Facebook Live, Twitch and other streaming services. We will soon be announcing more channel partners that we are in conversation with.
To get the latest reveals on the next event, sign up to receive updates in your email.
We use the Pre app to facilitate PreMoney investments on our PreRound pitch events.